The Conference is pleased to offer travel grants to trainees, residents and fellows.
- Trainee, resident or fellow – proof of status required
- Submitting and presenting author for an abstract accepted at ITMIG 2017
- Complimentary full Conference registration
- Cash award to help offset travel expenses
Supporting Application Materials
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recommendation/Supporting Letter from supervisor
- Proof of status (trainee, resident, fellow)
How to Apply?
- To apply, please complete the application form here by June 12, 2017.
- Submit abstract via online abstract submission form by June 16, 2017.
Terms and Conditions
The organizers reserve the right to
- Cancel the scholarship if a selected award winner is not attending in person
- Amend the terms and conditions of the scholarship program without notice
Deadlines and Timelines
- Application Deadline: June 16, 2017
- Notifications: expected to be available end of July 2017
For any questions or inquires regarding travel grants, please contact the Conference Secretariat at itmig2017 at icsevents.com.